ITS needed to update their outmoded logo and create a professional and practical brand in order to grow their business. As an American Express owned business it was important to sit within the umbrella brand of the parent company but also to carve out a niche of its own.
– The colour palette and typographic approach were chosen to reflect the AmEx brand but be independent from it
– A brand marque, the “Play Button” was introduced to evoke technology, transaction, speed and progress
– A full suite of marketing collateral was designed, including extensive and complex templates for in-house production
– Comprehensive brand guidelines were produced
– Sign-off was granted by American Express HQ