Brighton & Hove Food Partnership.
The Brighton & Hove Food Partnership needed a new approach to their brand and their brand architecture. As a complex and growing organisation they wanted to be able to shout from the rooftops with a stronger and more confident brand and want more flexibility within a framework in how colour is used to identify different service divisions while remaining exciting and ultimate strengthening brand recognition as a whole.
– Logos were redesigned to provide a more flexible solution for print and digital uses
– Sub-brands were rationalised and where necessary, new logotypes were created
– An extensive yet locked-down colour palette was chosen to allow freedom to create unique colourways without losing brand cohesion
– An illustrative style was introduced to provide a consistent look and feel to communications
– Comprehensive brand guidelines were designed to give a robust creative framework to all marketing output